mercoledì 3 febbraio 2021

IF YOU FEEL ALONE, COME BACK TO ME


 


I'm sitting on the windowsill of my living room, I see the landscape outside, a mixture of gray and blue due to the light winter rain and everything seems evanescent to my eyes.
It is like looking at a drawing in a storybook, it is like navigating in a light sea of ​​clouds, it is like staying still and immobile, immersed in a distant world ...
Yet I see in front of me your face and your green eyes staring at me, but I can't see your smile, I don't know if you are happy, if you feel nostalgia, if they are still in your thoughts.
Here comes in my heart like a poem, the words that I would like to say to you, that I would like to make you feel, transmit them in your heart and in your mind, words that happened long ago, that day inside me.

"Look at me, please, I know, I feel it,
I see that there is no love in your eyes
even if you try to pretend it's there.
you don't need to describe how you feel,
Please look at me in mine
that now the end has come between us.
I understood from the light of your gaze
I'll try not to cry despite your goodbye kiss.
And before you go out that door
But ... If one day ... If one day ...
I will never tell you how much I miss you now.
I'll be here waiting for you, waiting for your call.
If you ever will be lonely and sad or think of me, If you need me right now.
you're still in my heart, in my soul, you're the only one.
And even if your love has flown away forever or by mistake far to other beaches, know that So when you feel alone, call me
always think back to what I'm almost shouting at you in my mind:
I'll run, I'll fly to you, out of breath until I see you at the door waiting for me. Now looking you in the eye as you go
from my deepest thoughts that you have another,
if you are alone, if you feel abandoned remember I'm just like you too, more than you. My heart knows, has long known, but my love will be immensely yours,
because I came back to your mind, come here to me.
and if my heart is broken I'll never blame you indeed, I want you to be happy with him, I swear to you. If one day or one night you will whisper my name
Goodbye."


The warmth of the fireplace brings me back to reality, so the good smell of coffee, I return to the sofa by now that blue fairytale landscape has disappeared, I turn on the TV but your face is here with me once again and if anything you will feel alone, I am here. If you call me I'll run out of breath to you. Giampaolo Daccò.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento