lunedì 15 febbraio 2021

YOUR MUSIC INSIDE MY SOUL


 YOUR MUSIC INSIDE MY SOUL


(by Giampaolo Daccò)

(photo italymagazine)

- Here I am, almost hidden in a small room in the loggia of the marvelous Della Scala theater. I don't want to be recognized or seen by anyone, I just don't feel like it.

I see hundreds of people now seated, an indistinct shouting that slowly fades into silence followed by an almost harmonic applause, the stage curtains have opened and the orchestra is already in formation.

What an emotion.

It is an important evening in Milan and they wanted to dedicate a concert in this beautiful theater to this anniversary.

I have come here for many years to hear with joy, what the Lord has created by placing in the hands, hearts, minds and souls of great authors and musicians that almost sacred art called Music.

In our very reserved place in the stalls, I sent my three daughters without husbands and sons, I did it for him, I did it so that in their hearts that poetry, that class, that talent that only their father can remain give to those wonderful creatures.

A gift for them, I invented an excuse not to "be present" the three young women of the house, but He knows the truth and knows where I am right now, He knows that soon I will look at him with love and listen to that trail of magic dust that will come out of his wand and ignite the sweet music that will take all those people to a fantastic world.

After thirty five years of marriage my heart is still beating, a heart full of love for him. A reciprocated love. -

While I am arranging my black evening dress and the mink stole on my shoulders, here, I hear louder voices and applause, He is about to enter, I fix my hair with my hand and I relax leaning on the backrest putting my hand on my heart.

Here he is, he has entered, he turns to the audience, smiles at them and looks at our daughters and immediately afterwards I meet his gaze that from over there sees me in the "secret place".

From that day Roberto never failed in this promise, he had brought me, he carries me and will always carry me in these fairytale worlds.

- Augusta - he told me that day, when for the first time he took me to La Scala, where he would become one of the great masters of opera and classical music - This will be our reserved place, these four armchairs, where you can listen to the girls the magic that emanates from those instruments, where this harmony will lead you to wonderful worlds and when you listen to it and I will be on stage directing, you will see that we will fly together in infinite spaces. I love you. -

Here, now begins, the last look at Francesca, Margherita and Lauretta our daughters seated attentive and proud of their blond father, while giving the starting signal with his "magic" wand. (The music begins with a slow andante that some violins and flutes give a luminous atmosphere that Augusta savors with radiant eyes, thoughts that only a poet, an artist, a true soul can generate in her mind).

"I feel carried away by this music,

I see fantastic images and sweet sounds,

that no painter has ever painted

This air goes straight into my heart,

and no writer has ever written. arouses emotions in my soul,

It is taking me to a world where

I let myself go like a spirit, like an angel floating in the sky.

My soul flies through firestorms,

this magical sound makes you disappear the shadows of the night and the darkness of fears.

it's like a tear of joy on your face,

in the midst of cold, humid, hot winds. It's like seeing an angel smile, it's like a sweet child's joke,

over an ancient valley where golden palaces,

it's like flying among flowers and leaves in the wind. Here is guiding me, this music, bends of cerulean rivers and emerald trees

No words, no questions and answers,

are under my eyes amazed by this beauty. We are Him and I, now, as lovers embraced, circling over an expanse of flowers and his kiss seals an infinite love.

without seeing and hearing anyone around,

only our looks and our mouths united in a kiss that smells of honey and roses. Here I am still dreaming with him, among these notes

as always, as every time: him and me.


Endless applause and shouts of joy awaken Augusta from her dream, she stands up and joins her delicate hands in a silent applause that only Roberto sees after the bow, with a fleeting glance at her, at that barely sketched smile, Augusta like a fairy out of a dream, their dream that has lasted for a long time, perhaps an eternity.Roberto's heart beats not only for the emotion he feels towards the public and for what he has given them, but above all it is for her, his woman, his muse with jade eyes who from up there, like an angel listen to his magical music that will transport them forever, to fantastic worlds.

Giampaolo Daccò

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento